Working at PCI Aviation
PCI Aviation’s primary strength is found in our team. We are rigid in our beliefs that our personnel are a part of our tribe and our leadership works to invest in the success of every employee. In addition to hiring team members for specific work assignments, we strive to help establish a long-term career with multiple assignments with a diverse client base. We believe this approach adds to our strategy for long-term growth within the company and fits the “Poarch Creek Way” of long-range thinking and relationship building.
Benefits of Employment:
- Worker's Compensation
- Social Security and Medicare
- Unemployment Insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama PPO Health Insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama Dental Insurance
- Mutual of Omaha Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Long Term Disability (100% Employee Paid)
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Annual Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
Currently, there are no open positions with PCI Aviation at this time.